British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program
- British Columbia Skills Immigration
- Biritsh Columbia Entrepreneaur Immigration
British Columbia Skills ImmigrationThis program is intended to attract foreign nationals with the skills to become valuable members of the BC workforce. BC Skills Immigration emphasizes securing and maintaining employment in BC for immigrants who demonstrate employment prospects and the experience required.
- British Columbia Skilled Worker
- British Columbia Healthcare Professional
- British Columbia International Graduate
- British Columbia International Post-Graduate
- British Columbia Entry Level and Semi-skilled Worker (ELSS)
British Columbia PNP TechBC PNP Tech allows BC tech employers to recruit and retain international talent when local skilled workers are unavailable. This program gives in-demand foreign workers and international students a pathway to permanent residence in Canada.
- This is an immigration pathway that does not require Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA).
- It’s work permit support letters for nominees so the applicants can apply for a new work permit or renew their current work permit and continue to work throughout the federal permanent residence process.
- Applicants get client support services through email and phone until permanent residence.
British Columbia Entrepreneur ImmigrationBC’s entrepreneur immigration is a “temporary to permanent” immigration pathway. This means initially applicant comes to BC as a temporary resident, and then applies to stay permanently once they have successfully started a business. New businesses in BC are an excellent way for entrepreneurs with significant net worth and foreign corporations with high revenues to immigrate to the province.
- British Columbia Entrepreneur
- British Columbia Entrepreneur Regional Pilot
- British Columbia Strategic Projects