• 300, 5118 Joyce St Vancouver BC V5R 4H1 Canada
  • Inquiries@adventureImmigration.com
  • Mon - Fri : 9:30 to 6.00 (PST)

  • I don't want to take IELTS, but I want to study in Canada and eventually get a Postgraduate Work Permit.

    If you do not have the required IELTS score or no IELTS at all, you still have the option to pursue an English as a Second Language (ESL) course at the same college prior to your intended program. However, some colleges require mandatory attempts at any of these standard English proficiency tests, such as the IELTS/TOEFL. In this case, if you do not meet the college's proficiency criteria through such tests, you will be directed toward the college's ESL program. Some colleges accept applications from students with no IELTS, but those applicants must take an English placement test administered by the college. This test is typically given online, and based on its results, students will be assigned to one of three levels - Level 1 (Basic), Level 2 (Intermediate) or Level 3 (Advanced) - each offering different fees depending on the student's language test performance.

    ESL Tuition Fee: The fees for these programs range from $3000 CAD to $12000 CAD per year. The duration of ESL programs varies from 3 months to 12 months.

    This means students can study ESL programs and develop their English skills prior to studying their intended program.

    Note: Some (very few) colleges may ask you to write IELTS after completing your ESL program to get admission to your intended program.

  • Why Adventure Immigration?

    Adventure Immigration is a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultancy!!

    What is RCIC?

    RCIC stands for Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants, a group of qualified and authorized representatives who are legally sanctioned to provide advice, guidance and representation to individuals seeking to immigrate to Canada. These professionals are regulated by the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC), a body responsible for maintaining high ethical and professional standards among its members. By choosing an RCIC to process your application, you are ensuring that you receive the most accurate, up-to-date, and reliable advice available for your specific immigration needs.

    Why should you choose an RCIC consultancy?

    There are several reasons why you should choose an RCIC to process your application instead of a regular consultancy:

    Expert Knowledge and Experience: RCICs undergo a rigorous process of education, examination, and background checks to become authorized representatives. They have in-depth knowledge of Canadian immigration policies, procedures, and requirements, which enables them to provide accurate guidance tailored to your unique situation. This expertise extends to various immigration programs, including Federal Skilled Worker, Provincial Nominee Programs, Express Entry, and more.

    Ethical and Professional Standards: As members of the ICCRC, RCICs are bound by a strict Code of Professional Ethics, which ensures that they maintain the highest level of integrity, transparency, and professionalism. This guarantees that the advice and guidance you receive from an RCIC have your best interests in mind.

    Accountability and Transparency: RCICs are obligated to provide services in a transparent and accountable manner. They are required to maintain professional liability insurance, adhere to ICCRC's client-file management policy, and participate in Continuing Professional Development activities to stay current on immigration law and policy changes.

    Protection against Fraud and Misrepresentation: There have been numerous cases of immigration fraud and misrepresentation by unauthorized consultants. In contrast, RCICs must adhere to the strict regulations imposed by the ICCRC, ensuring that your immigration application is handled ethically and professionally. Additionally, in the unlikely event of misconduct, the ICCRC provides a platform to lodge a formal complaint, thereby maintaining a system of checks and balances.

    Efficient Application Process: A regulated consultant will be aware of the latest immigration regulations, requirements, and application processes. This knowledge will ensure that your application is completed accurately, avoiding potential delays or refusals due to incomplete or incorrect information.

    Personalized Service: RCICs are trained to understand the unique challenges that each client faces in their immigration journey. They work closely with you to design a tailored strategy that takes into consideration your personal circumstances, ensuring the highest likelihood of success in your application.

    In conclusion, choosing an RCIC to process your application not only offers peace of mind but also improves the likelihood of a successful outcome by providing expert guidance, ethical and accountable services, and personalized support throughout the process. Opting for assistance from a regular consultancy, on the other hand, lacks the same level of expertise, reliability, and safeguard measures that an RCIC provides through their regulated services. By utilizing the services of an RCIC, you can trust that you are investing in the best possible immigration assistance for your future in Canada.

    About Adventure Immigration

    At Adventure Immigration, we pride ourselves on having over a decade of experience in helping individuals and families make Canada their new home. Our team consists of dedicated professionals who are passionate about immigration and are committed to providing personalized and reliable assistance to our clients during each step of their immigration journey. Our extensive knowledge, combined with our genuine commitment to delivering exceptional service, has enabled us to achieve a high success rate in immigration applications.

    Our expertise extends to all areas of Canadian immigration, including skilled worker applications, family sponsorships, business and investor programs, provincial nominee programs, student visas, and temporary resident visas. We have also developed a strong understanding of specific immigration policies and laws, allowing us to provide tailored advice to clients looking to migrate to different provinces or territories in Canada. This holistic approach to immigration services ensures that we can cater to the unique needs of our diverse clientele and help them achieve their dreams of relocating to this vibrant and diverse country.

    At Adventure Immigration, we take great pride in our ability to stay ahead of the curve by keeping up-to-date with the latest developments in Canadian immigration law and policies. This allows us to anticipate changes and potential challenges, helping our clients navigate the complexities of the immigration process with ease. Our team carefully studies each case and provides personalized solutions to ensure a smooth and successful application experience. To put it simply, our clients' satisfaction is our top priority.

    Our warm and friendly team members are fluent in multiple languages, ensuring effective communication and understanding with clients from various cultural backgrounds. We believe that this diverse expertise helps us approach each case with sensitivity and empathy, always aiming to create long-lasting relationships with our clients.

    At our core, we are driven by our commitment to ethical practices and high levels of professionalism. Transparency, honesty, and integrity are values that guide us in all aspects of our work. We treat our clients with respect, and we value their trust in us. Our dedicated and knowledgeable team works tirelessly to provide unparalleled immigration services, making us the go-to firm for individuals and families seeking reliable guidance and support for their journey to Canada.

    In conclusion, Adventure Immigration is a trusted agency for those looking to immigrate to Canada. With over 10 years of experience, a dedicated and multilingual team of professionals, and a track record of success, we are committed to helping our clients turn their dreams of relocating to Canada into reality. Allow us to be your guiding light as you embark on this exciting chapter of your life.

  • If I get my study visa or work visa to Canada, can I bring my dependent children along with me to Canada? One is less than 6 years old, and the other is over 6 years old.

    Study permit or work permit holders of Canada are given a unique opportunity to bring their dependent children to Canada on a visitor visa or study permit to go to school for free. This is an incredibly convenient benefit that allows families to stay together while the parent works or studies in Canada.

    Furthermore, if the dependent child is over 6 years old, they have the option to apply for either a study permit or a visitor visa. This provides parents with flexibility when deciding how long they want their child to stay in Canada. Regardless of what status their children hold - study permit or visitor visa, they are still entitled to free education in Canadian schools, up to Grade 12, as long as one of their parents holds status in Canada.

    This parental status must be valid throughout their schooling period so that the dependent child remains eligible for free education. Additionally, dependent children will need documents such as proof of address and birth certificates upon registration for school admission; depending on their age, other documents may also be required. Finally, these dependent children may also be eligible for medical coverage.

  • Are you finding it difficult to pass the IELTS exam or any other English language test but want to study in Canada?

    If you are finding it difficult to pass the IELTS exam or unable to score the required bands in any English Proficiency test but want to study in Canada, you can enroll in an ESL program (English as a Second Language). This is a good option when you are concerned that your English is not fluent enough to pursue your career in Canada. ESL (English as a Second Language) is a program designed to meet the individual needs of students and provide them with the necessary tools and resources they need to become proficient in English. Many institutions in Canada have dedicated ESL departments that offer ESL programs as a pathway to both undergraduate and graduate-level courses. The duration of this program depends on how fast the student can complete the course, or it depends upon the institution (3-6 months). These courses typically focus on developing the four language skills – reading, writing, listening and speaking. They also teach grammar, spelling and vocabulary that are needed for successful communication in both social and professional settings.

    Some of the advantages of studying ESL (English as a Second Language):

    • The eligibility criteria for the ESL program is Grade 12.
    • You will receive a study permit for up to one year to study ESL program in Canada. This is one of the main advantages of studying ESL program.
    • The tuition fee to study ESL program in Canada is minimal.
    • IELTS or any other English Proficiency Language test is not required to study ESL in Canada.
    • Assessments are normally based on an in-house test

    However, during this program, you are not eligible to work part-time for 20 hours a week. But once you get into the pathway (undergrad or post-grad) program after successfully completing your ESL program, you will be eligible to work part-time for 20 hours a week and extend your study permit to the duration of your program.

  • I have a study gap. Am I eligible to study in Canada?

    You are eligible to study in Canada even if you have study gaps.

    What is a study gap?

    The interval between your last certification and now is known as the study gap. For example, if you graduated in 2019 and want to pursue post-graduation in 2022, you will have a 3-year study gap.

    Assumptions by Ghost Consultancies:

    The basic assumption you may hear from ghost consultancies is you will not be eligible to study in Canada if you have study gaps.

    Then, you need to learn that is wrong!

    Most of the consultancies outside Canada do not consider your application for this reason.

    Facts by RCIC consultants (like us):

    The study gap in India is common, and students may have to stop studying for various reasons. And it becomes a problem when they apply for student visas to study abroad. Some may take some time off after their undergraduate to prepare for entrance exams for higher education. Some get into the job right after their graduation. Some might take some time off due to health issues.

    Students always wonder how many years of study gaps are acceptable to study in Canada. If your study gap is justified and appropriate for mentioned-above reasons, the colleges or universities in Canada will accept you.

    Note: As long as your study gap is justified, you are accepted to colleges or universities in Canada. Some universities may ask for 3+ years of managerial work experience after your undergrad to apply for MBA programs.

    The following reasons are accepted as your study gaps to study in Canada:
    1. Employment till the present from your completion of your undergrad or grad.
    2. Unexpected family emergency for up to 6 months (a gap from studying or working)
    3. Health issues with proof of documents
    4. Preparation of IELTS/GMAT/GRE etc., up to 1 year
    5. Other (as the case may be)

  • To study in Canada, what language tests are accepted by IRCC?

    English proficiency tests are an important part of the application process for those wanting to study in Canada. Depending on the program and institution, those applying may need to provide proof of English language ability. There are a few different tests which are accepted in Canada and have been approved by Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

    The most commonly accepted English proficiency test is the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) . This test consists of four components; reading, writing, listening and speaking. It is designed to measure the language proficiency of non-native English speakers who want to study or work where English is used as the language of communication. The IELTS assesses all four aspects of language use – grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation and fluency – and scores in each category range from 0 to 9.

    A second popular test is the Test Of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) . The TOEFL measures comprehension skills such as reading and writing but also focuses more heavily on oral communication skills than other testing systems. In addition to providing a listening comprehension score ranging from 0-30 points, this test also requires applicants to provide a speaking sample which is rated on fluency and accuracy by certified professionals.

    Thirdly, PTE (Pearson Test of English) is an English language test which is widely accepted by Canadian colleges and Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). It measures a student's ability to read, write, listen and speak in the English language, proving their level of proficiency according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. The exam is divided into three sections: speaking & writing (together), listening and reading. The maximum score for each section is 90 points and the total scores range from 10-90, with a minimum requirement of 50+ depending on the institution you’re applying to. PTE Academic has over 5000 test centers worldwide and provides results within five business days. It is an internationally recognized language test that over 6,000 institutions accept around the globe, including universities, employers and governments like Canada.

    Fourthly, the CELPIP English Proficiency test is a Canadian language assessment favoured by many Canadian universities and colleges. It measures the language proficiency of an individual in four key areas: reading, writing, listening and speaking. It is designed to evaluate an individual's comprehensive comprehension of the English language for studying purposes in Canada. The CELPIP test contains both multiple-choice questions and open-ended tasks, so not only does it score knowledge of grammar rules and vocabulary but it also assesses one's ability to construct meaningful messages in written and spoken English. Additionally, the CELPIP scores are recognized nationally as well as internationally by many organizations for various purposes.

    Finally, there is the Canadian Academic English Language Assessment (CAEL). This exam combines all skills, such as reading, writing, listening and speaking, into one comprehensive assessment measuring overall linguistic capability at both academic levels as well as working environments. This exam not only provides a general score but also provides detailed feedback on individual areas that may need further improvement before passing the certification requirements set forth by IRCC.

    These five tests can help demonstrate an applicant's level of English proficiency necessary for being accepted into various educational institutions throughout Canada. Each one provides its own unique scoring system with diverse components, so potential students should research which test would best fit their individual needs before beginning any preparation courses or studying materials for taking these exams. With careful planning, applicants can increase their chances of academic success in Canada through the successful completion of their chosen English proficiency exam!

  • I don’t want to study in Canada. Instead, I want to work in Canada. What is the process if I want to apply for a work permit?

    To apply for a work permit in Canada (from outside Canada), you must have a job offer. It is your responsibility to find employers in Canada. For employers who wish to offer you a job under the LMIA process, we can handle all the paperwork for obtaining a work permit. We at Adventure Immigration do not sponsor jobs to apply for a work permit.

    What is LMIA?

    A Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) is a document that an employer in Canada may need to get before hiring a foreign worker.

    A positive LMIA will show that there is a need for a foreign worker to fill the job. It will also show that no Canadian worker or permanent resident is available to do the job. A positive LMIA is sometimes called a confirmation letter. If the employer needs an LMIA, they must apply for one. Once an employer gets the LMIA, the worker can apply for a work permit. To apply for a work permit, a worker need

    • A job offer letter
    • a contract
    • a copy of the LMIA, and
    • the LMIA number

    The process of applying for a work permit by the worker after the employer receives the LMIA approval letter:

    Once employers receive their LMIA approval, they are allowed to hire foreign workers from abroad who meet the necessary requirements. After being hired, these individuals must then apply for a work permit from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

    In order to qualify for a work permit under the Temporary Foreign Worker Program, applicants must demonstrate through their employment contract and other supporting documents that they meet all program eligibility requirements, such as having received an approved Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA), being able to demonstrate suitable language proficiency scores in either English or French if applicable, proving they have no criminal record and displaying proof of adequate financial means to support themselves while in Canada. Additionally, applicants must show evidence of sufficient medical insurance coverage during their stay in Canada as well as demonstrate their intention of leaving at the end of their authorized period of stay in accordance with immigration laws, including conditions set out on their work permit.

    LMIA challenges and why you should prefer to study in Canada:

    LMIA is one of the biggest challenges faced by those looking to immigrate to Canada. The process can be very cumbersome, with a typical assessment taking several months or longer before a decision is rendered.

    Employers who are willing to sponsor a position must prove they have conducted an extensive search for qualified Canadians prior to offering the position to foreign nationals. As a result, most employers are wary of sponsoring positions due to the time-consuming nature of this process and typically prefer to hire local candidates instead.

    Studying in Canada provides an alternative pathway for attaining permanent residency status that circumvents these issues. By studying in Canada, prospective immigrants become eligible for post- graduation work permits which allow them up to three years of employment experience within the country without the burden of needing a specific employer’s sponsorship.

    What all this means is that studying in Canada provides a much easier path towards permanent residence status than trying to apply for a work permit from outside Canada due to the difficulties associated with obtaining an LMIA approval from an employer - something which usually requires extensive resources both financially and otherwise during what can be a long-drawn-out process. Therefore, it makes much more sense to pursue studies towards gaining Canadian education credentials first rather than attempting directly enter the job market in Canada.

  • Where do I find appropriate forms to apply for permanent residence?

    Our clients do not have to worry about the forms. We will prepare them for them and make sure that they are filled properly and without errors.

  • Can I submit my application to an office that has the shortest processing times?

    No. Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) clearly say that you can send your application only to the office that is responsible for your country of residence. If you are in a country that is not your native country, you can send the application to the office responsible for this country but only if you were admitted to this country for at least one year. In another words, if you came as a visitor to any country, you cannot submit your application in this country.

  • I heard that I can come to Canada as a visitor and then change my status to that of a worker. How can I do that?

    You cannot. Once you are in Canada as a visitor, you cannot change your status unless you become a spouse of Canadian citizen or permanent resident or claim a refugee status and your claim has been approved. Even if you find a job in Canada, you will have to apply for a work permit outside Canada. You could apply for work permit in USA if you already have a visitor visa to USA. If not, you will have to send your application to your home country or the office that is responsible for that country.

  • I was refused extension of my visitor visa. Can I now apply for refugee protection? I don’t want to go back.

    In theory, you can. Everybody has the right to ask for protection and have the opportunity to have his claim heard. But it is unlikely that your claim will be accepted and that you will become permanent resident based on such a claim. You should talk to a reputable Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) or lawyer and ask how your situation can be helped. Often, there are other ways to deal with the problem. Ideally, if you are considering making Canada your home, you will approach a professional immediately, before you start listening to “friends” and unscrupulous “consultants” that promise you anything in exchange for a hefty fee.

  • How long will it take to process my application for permanent residence?

    Nobody can answer your question. Each application is processed differently and each visa office has different standard processing times. Even if you applied on the same day as your friend, it does not mean that your applications will be processed simultaneously. The best way to ensure that there are no unnecessary delays is to prepare a solid application, properly filled out forms, and complete supporting documents that will conclusively prove your education and experience

  • I applied for permanent residence 3 years ago. I did not hear from the visa office since I received my file number.Now I am married and have 1 child. What should I do?

    I applied for permanent residence 3 years ago. I did not hear from the visa office since I received my file number.Now I am married and have 1 child. What should I do?

  • I have a job offer from Canadian company. I am well qualified for this job and I speak good English. I live in the USA for the past 5 years but I am already out of status there. Can I apply for the work permit in the USA?

    I have a job offer from Canadian company. I am well qualified for this job and I speak good English. I live in the USA for the past 5 years but I am already out of status there. Can I apply for the work permit in the USA?

  • I am permanent resident of Canada. I want to invite my friend. What do I have to do?

    You will need to send your friend an invitation letter. Each country has different requirements for such a letter but you can look at a sample invitation letter. It is strongly suggested that you have your signature notarized. You should also send your friend some documents showing that you can afford to support him while he is in Canada. Every application for visitor visa is assessed on its own merit and your friend will have to prove that he will return home after his visit. For more detailed information please contact us and schedule a consultation.

  • I would like to work in Canada. Can you help me?

    That would depend on your education and experience. Some occupations are in high demand in Canada and it may be possible for us to find you work. However, we are immigration firm and not recruiting agency and that’s why we work with several recruiting agencies that specialize in searching for companies that are willing to hire foreign workers. The cost of this service can be quite high. If you are interested in finding more, please email us your resume first