• 300, 5118 Joyce St Vancouver BC V5R 4H1 Canada
  • Inquiries@adventureImmigration.com
  • Mon - Fri : 9:30 to 6.00 (PST)


In order to explore appropriate immigration programs for you to Canada, we would need more details from you. Please select the type of visa you wish to apply for and fill out the required information.

Study Permit / International Student Assessment

The study permit is a document that allows foreign nationals to study at designated learning institutions in Canada. Click Here to Complete the Questionnaire to attain a Study Permit/or to make sure you have all the documents you need.


PGWP (Post Graduation Work Permit) Assessment

The PGWPP allows students who have graduated from eligible Canadian designated learning institutions to obtain an open work permit to gain valuable Canadian work experience.


Intake Questionnaire - Temporary Residence

A Temporary Resident is a foreign national who is legally authorized to enter Canada for temporary purposes. Only foreign nationals physically in Canada hold Temporary Resident status.


Express Entry - Skilled Immigrants Assessment

The Express Entry system manages Skilled Immigration Applications and accepts the applications of those who are most likely to successfully settle in Canada and contribute to Canada’s economy.


Intake Questionnaire - Permanent Residence or Canadian Citizenship

Current Canadian laws offer many ways to obtain Permanent Residency or Canadian Citizenship. This form gathers details to process your Permanent residence or Canadian Citizenship application.


Family Sponsorship Assessment

If you have a spouse, mother, father, grandmother, grandfather, child or grandchild you may be eligible for family sponsorship to immigrate to Canada.


Intake Questionnaire - Family Sponsorship (Parents & Grandparents)

The main purpose of the Sponsorship of Parents & Grandparents is to enable family members who reside in different countries to be reunited and live together in Canada. Click Here to Complete the Questionnaire to process your Family Sponsorship (Parents & Grandparents) application.


Intake Questionnaire - Family Sponsorship (Dependent Child)

Sponsorship of dependent children allows Canadian citizens and permanent residents to bring their children from abroad to Canada as permanent residents.This questionnaire gathers details to process your Family Sponsorship (Dependent Child) application.


Intake Questionnaire - Family Sponsorship (Spouse or Common-law partner)

Canadian laws allow Canadian citizens and permanent residents to sponsor Spouses or Common-law partners to come as permanent residents. This form gathers details to process your Family Sponsorship (Spouse or Common-law partner) application.


Business/Investor Assessment

Assess your eligibility to immigrate to Canada by starting/purchasing a business or investing. Must have business or managerial experience and high net worth to qualify.