MANY WAYS OF COMING TO CANADA
Take a look at the major benefits of studying in Canada for international students to get a better sense of why it is a popular choice for international students.
Studying in Canada has benefits and advantages that no other country offers.
Benefits of studying in Canada
- Students in Canada are allowed to work up to 20 hours per week and an unlimited amount of hours On-Campus. So, you are privileged to EARN WHILE YOU LEARN.
- After successful completion of the qualifying program, you could get a Post-Graduate Work Permit (PGWP) of up to 3-Years.
- The PGWP can help you gain the points needed to potentially qualify for permanent residence
- During the period of study, the Spouse of the student is eligible to get an Open work permit and can work full‐time 40 hours a week one or multiple jobs.
- Child(ren) of the student can go to school for free up to 12th grade (if eligible).
- During the time of the study, if the student and/or his/her spouse gets a valid job offer from an employer who is willing to support their Permanent Residence, they may be eligible to apply for it.
- In such a case, they can become PR even before completion of studies, thus completing your studies may not be necessary to qualify for Permanent Residence.
- Eligible for Government Medical Services Plan.
Full-time program of one year: Students are usually eligible for a PGWP of up to 1 year
Full-time program of two or more years: Students are usually eligible for PGWP of up to 3 years
Studying in an eligible program can allow you to increase your points in the express entry in up to four ways:
- If the credential you are studying in Canada is higher than your previous credential or if it allows you to claim points for “Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees” your points in education will increase.
- You will gain extra points for Canadian education regardless of the level of study
- If you complete a program that is eligible for a Post-Graduate Work Permit after studies and you work in an eligible position for one year or more you can gain points under Canadian experience and you may be eligible to apply under Canadian Experience Class.
- If you are in an eligible program your spouse may be able to gain Canadian Work Experience under an Open Work Permit while you study which could further increase your points.
Open Work Permit, while you study, could further increase your points. Generally, studies in Canada may improve your score by 50-100 additional points depending on various factors.
Fill In The
You must need to fill the required form to apply for foreign visa and to get that desired visa
You have to submit the original document and other information due to get the visa in time.
Get The Visa
After completing all the tasks you will get your resource material for a visa in some days.