MANY WAYS OF COMING TO CANADA
Family Sponsorship is a category of Canadian immigration that allows Canadian citizens and permanent residents to sponsor their family members for permanent residency in Canada. The Family Sponsorship program facilitates the reunification of families by enabling eligible individuals to sponsor their spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner, dependent children, parents, and grandparents.
The specific visa requirements for Family Sponsorships can vary depending on the relationship between the sponsor and the sponsored person. Here is a general list of requirements:
- Sponsorship eligibility: The sponsor must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, at least 18 years old, and meet specific financial requirements to demonstrate their ability to support the sponsored family member.
- Relationship requirement: The sponsor must have a qualifying relationship with the sponsored family member, such as being a spouse, common-law partner, parent, or grandparent.
- Sponsorship application: The sponsor must submit a sponsorship application to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) and provide all required forms and documents.
- Undertaking of financial support: The sponsor must sign an undertaking to financially support the sponsored family member and ensure they do not require social assistance from the government.
- Sponsorship evaluation: Both the sponsor and the sponsored family member will undergo background checks and evaluation to ensure they meet the admissibility requirements set by IRCC.
- Medical and criminal checks: The sponsored family member must undergo medical examinations and provide police certificates to establish their admissibility to Canada.
- Immigration forms and supporting documents: The sponsorship application must include completed immigration forms, identity documents, relationship proofs, proof of financial support, and other supporting documents as required by IRCC.
- Processing fees: There are processing fees associated with Family Sponsorship applications, including the sponsorship fee and the principal applicant fee.
Our Family Sponsorship services include the following:
- Consultation and assessment: Conduct a detailed assessment of the sponsor’s eligibility and the family member’s admissibility to Canada. Provide guidance on the best sponsorship category based on the relationship.
- Document preparation: Assist in gathering and preparing the necessary documents, including sponsorship forms, relationship proofs, financial documents, and supporting evidence.
- Application submission and tracking: Submit the sponsorship application on behalf of the sponsor and monitor its progress. Respond to any requests for additional information or documentation from IRCC.
- Communication with IRCC: Act as the main point of contact with IRCC, handling all correspondence and inquiries on behalf of the sponsor and the sponsored family member.
- Application review and interview preparation: Thoroughly review the application to ensure accuracy and completeness. Provide guidance and support in preparing for any required interviews with IRCC.
- Post-approval support: Assist with the next steps after the sponsorship is approved, including obtaining permanent resident status and fulfilling any obligations or conditions.
- Appeals and reconsideration: Provide guidance and representation in case of application refusals or appeals, helping sponsors navigate the appeal process and present their cases effectively.
- Compliance with regulations: Ensure compliance with the regulations and guidelines set by IRCC and relevant regulatory bodies, such as ICCRC, to maintain the highest professional standards.
Here are many ways of coming to Canada (Work, Study, Visit, Family Sponsorship) Please Click here