Welcome to Adventure Immigration Services!
We are one of the leading Immigration & Education Consultants located in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada striving to provide fast, dedicated, trusted and professional services for various aspects of Canadian immigration to individuals and corporate clients all over the world.
The Canadian federal and provincial governments are constantly updating their programs to ensure that Canadian immigration is successful, both for newcomers and for Canada. With many options to choose from, we can help you determine what is best for you.
Our firm deals with all types of immigration applications and represent our clients’ interests before Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC), Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA), and Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada (IRB), working with inland as well as overseas processing, including but not limited to such immigration categories and programs as:
- IMMIGRATION TO CANADA:
- Federal Skilled Worker
- Federal Skilled Trades Program
- Canadian Experience Class
- Provincial Nominee Program
- Family / Spousal Sponsorship
- Humanitarian and Compassionate Considerations
- Admissibility Hearings / Inadmissibility Issues
- Detention Reviews
- Appeals to Immigration Appeal Division (IAD)
- Criminal Rehabilitation
- Pre-Removal Risk Assessment
- Quebec-selected Skilled Worker
- Quebec Experience Class
- BUSINESS IMMIGRATION:
- Immigration to British Columbia (including Vancouver and Abbotsford)
- Immigration to British Columbia (outside of Vancouver and Abbotsford)
- Provincial Nominee Program (Business Immigration)
- Start-Up Visas for Entrepreneurs
- Quebec Business Immigration
- TEMPORARY RESIDENT VISA:
- Student Visas
- International Post-Graduates (IPG) Pilot Project
- Visitor Visas
- Super Visa for Parents / Grandparents
- Live-in Caregivers
- Temporary Resident Permits
- Temporary Resident Status Extensions
- WORK PERMITS:
- Labour Market Impact Assessments for Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) and Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP):
Canadian employers who would like to offer a permanent job to a foreign national wanting to immigrate to Canada can support their application for permanent residence and facilitate Arranged Employment with a qualifying job offer under the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) or Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP).
- Labour Market Impact Assessments for Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFWP):
Canadian employers who would like to offer a job to a foreign national wanting to work on temporary basis in Canada can do so with a qualifying job offer under the Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFWP). The foreign national can be either a Temporary Foreign Worker (TFW) already in Canada, or someone abroad. As the Temporary Foreign Worker Program is designed to help employers fill short-term gaps in Canada’s labour market, most temporary foreign workers are limited to working in Canada for four years before having to return to their home country. Most Temporary Foreign Workers have the opportunity to apply for permanent residence if that is their desire, and limiting the amount of time they may work in Canada with a temporary status encourages them to do so.
- Permanent Resident Card application, Residency Obligation requirements and other related services
- Citizenship and Passport application and other related services
We thoroughly study and prepare each case carefully, and present it to the immigration authorities in a way that best shows the merits of the candidate. Our professionalism and diligence assures your successful immigration to Canada.
The information you provide will enable us to assess your qualifications in accordance with the Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s current selection criteria.
All information provided to us will be treated as private and confidential in strict compliance with the ICCRC standard of Professional Conduct.
Our goal is to provide each client with a successful outcome by determining the most appropriate solution. If you would like to know whether you could be eligible to immigrate to Canada, we invite you to complete our online assessment questionnaire.
If you are interested in seeking professional assistance to guide you through the immigration process or if you have any questions, please contact us.